Downhole Cross Coupling Protectors (Clamps) are used to protect any configuration of ESP cables, control lines or encapsulated lines in the wellbore. Cross Coupling Protectors use channels to shield cables or lines as they transit across the coupling to prevent damage during installation or retrieval of completions. Field installation is quick and simple using air driven installation tools.
Sunry Petro designs and supplies diverse downhole control line and ESP cable protectors according to customer's requirement.
- ESP cable
- Subsurface safety valves control line
- Chemical injection line
- Coiled tubing
- Permanent Gauges
- Intelligent Wells
- Fiber Optics
- Bolt-up Type: Carbon steel or stainless steel casting bodies
- Pin-up Type: Carbon steel or stainless steel bodies
- Tubing sizes from 2 7/8” O.D. to 5 1/2” O.D.
- Configurations for flat, round, or square cables, lines
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 separate channels for different purposes in one cross coupling protector
- Custom-made upon request